An important goal of practice is the early recognition of benign and malignant diseases affecting the female genitalia or breasts. Cancer screening includes vaginal inspection with the so-called PAP smear test and the examination of the breasts via palpation. We also offer oncological follow-up treatments according to medical guidelines.
Upon request, we offer further, modern tests to provide comprehensive cancer screening:
- Ultrasound vaginal examination to inspect womb and ovaries
- Ultrasound breast examination
- Human papilloma virus (HPV) testing
- Chlamydia testing
- Ultra-sensitive PAP smear test (ThinPrep)
- Immunologic faecal occult blood test
- Test for bladder cancer
Unfortunately, these extra services are not covered by public health insurance.